Please join us in congratulating Dr. Rastogi in becoming a TriCare Dental Program GOLD provider.
The TRICARE Dental Program is a voluntary dental plan. Sponsors can enroll through the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.
You can enroll if you’re a:
- Family member of an active duty service member
- Family member of a National Guard/Reserve member
- National Guard/Reserve Member who isn’t on active duty or covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP).
The TRICARE Dental Program covers:
- Exams, cleanings, fluorides, sealants, and X-rays
- Fillings, including white fillings on back teeth
- Root canals
- Gum surgery
- Oral surgery and tooth extractions
- Crowns and dentures
- Orthodontics and braces
- Additional benefits for enrollees with chronic conditions and special needs*
- Additional cleaning for pregnant women*
*Must register condition/special need in My Account on the TDP website at www.uccitdp.com prior to receipt of care. See information under Dental Contractor for details.
United Concordia is the TRICARE Dental Program contractor. You’ll need a Department of Defense Self-Service Logon to create your account. After you enroll, you can create an account with United Concordia to:
- View dental coverage
- Check a claim
- View claims history
- View explanation of benefits
- Register a chronic condition, pregnancy or special need
- Select communication preferences (e.g., text, email or mail)
- Access messages in a secure Messaging Center
Click here to read more about Dr. Rastogi.